Client Learning Resources
Downloadable guides to help you understand your case
Print for yourself and to share with family and friends.
- About Pleas: What is judicial diversion?
- About Preliminary Hearings: What is “probable cause”?
- What is a preliminary hearing?
- Can I write my own will or use a form I found online?
- When should I update my will or estate plan?
- Do I have to go to court on a criminal charge if the other party does not want to press charges?
- Do I need a will if I am single and have no children?