If you or a loved one has been arrested or charged with a crime, Carla Grebert can help get you the best possible outcome.
Wills & Estate Planning
Without an estate plan, the state makes important decisions for you. Carla Grebert can help you stay in control of your personal and financial matters.
Legal Writing & Editing
Carla Grebert can deliver clear, concise legal writing, research and editing for busy attorneys.
- About Pleas: What is judicial diversion?
- About Preliminary Hearings: What is “probable cause”?
- What is a preliminary hearing?
- Can I write my own will or use a form I found online?
- When should I update my will or estate plan?
- Do I have to go to court on a criminal charge if the other party does not want to press charges?
- Do I need a will if I am single and have no children?