Legal Writing, Research, & Editing for LawyersQuality research and writing for effective advocacy.
Carla Grebert is an experienced writer who can handle any legal writing need: trial briefs, motions, appellate briefs.
Following law school, Carla clerked for the Tennessee Court of Appeals, where she drafted opinions dealing with a wide range of substantive and procedural issues including, but not limited to:
Family law issues
- Classification of marital property and equitable division of marital property
- Dissipation of marital estate, transmutation, and commingling of property
- Alimony and child support
- Modification of parenting plan / custody
- Termination of parental rights
- Comparative fault
- Premises liability
- Negligent misrepresentation
Business and employment issues
- Breach of contract
- Piercing the corporate veil
- Review of decisions of the Tennessee Claims Commission
- Full faith and credit
- Supremacy clause
- Default judgment
- Discovery sanctions
- Summary judgment
At the Court, Carla honed her writing: it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
Carla is also an incisive editor. Whether you need an extra set of eyes or a complete revision of a legal document, Carla can help.